Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My vacation in Egypt..^^


Last summer was the best summer in my life. I traveled to Egypt with my family. My Mather, brother, and two sisters. We visited our second family in Egypt. We spent nice holiday there. There were many places we can saw in Egypt. The first day we enjoyed with our family and took a lot. After that we went to pyramids and I saw many old stuff like, weapons, died clothes ,jewelers and mommies. We also went to the pharaoh village and it had Nile river. You can enjoy selling there. You can also see many bots and many tourists. Finally, I would like to say that I enjoyed my journey to Egypt and I hope to visit it again.

1 comment:

  1. 90%

    Verb errors:
    1. we can saw

    What a lovely vacation! I lived near Cairo a long time ago, and you brought back many good memories for me.

    ReplyDelete