Sunday, December 20, 2009

Effective accident..^^

Today I would like to talk about accident has affected in my life. Before two months ago in weekend I want to the farm with my family. I was very happy before that incident happening and changed all the day. The accident happened in the second day I was waked up in morning with all my sisters and my cousins to play with a motorcycle in the sand. Before I rode the motorcycle I didn’t eat my breakfast. Then I played with my cousin from 7 AM until 9 AM. After that all children woke up when they heard voice of motorcycle and they cried because they wanted to ride the motorcycle. Then I and my cousin took all the kids too played with us it was very nice day. Then the accident happened to me and the kids who were with me. When I rode the motorcycle I Hit a power pole because I can’t control the motorcycle because I felt dizziness then I pass out and fell down from the motorcycle. After that, my brother and my cousin found us when they heard the voice of the children cried. Then they took us quickly to the hospital. They took me to the Section X and daughter of my brother wife to the operations. The doctor diagnoses our case that I had Incision in the head and I did Seamstress in my head also, I had bruises in my body. But my daughter of my brother wife she had a dig seamstress in her head. Finally, I would like to say that this accident affected me and I feel sadness and a sense of guilt because it was a little girl with me. Also I learned that I should eat my breakfast to be stronger body to do anything. I wished I was alone in motorcycle and not happened anything to the Beautiful child.

1 comment:

  1. 70% - 4 errors

    1 Hit - no capital letter
    2 Incision - no capital letter
    3 Seamstress - both spelling and capitalization error (have stitches)
    4 Beautiful - no capital letter

    You are brave to write about something that affected you so much. This is a very interesting blog post.

    ReplyDelete