Wednesday, November 18, 2009
My special personal..^^
I would like to tell you about the special person in my life. She is my sister Sheikh. She is bigger than me and the closest person to me. I feel relieved to talk with her because she is understand me in many things. I love her so much because she always helps me if I need help. Sometimes she helps me with my study and my homework. Always my sister Sheikh beside me when I need her to solve my problems and she also advice me when I make mistakes. I will give an example, when I was student in school . I had knew bad friends and I got bad behavior from them . In that time my sister helps me and saves me from these friends. Then she teach me how to choose good friends in my life. Also the things that make me happy when she buy for me everything I want and give me money when I need. Finally, I would like to say that I respect my sister a lot and I appreciate her concern and her love about me…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

100% Very good!
ReplyDeleteHow lucky you are to have such a sister. You described well the things she does to help you.